Leadership development is not a one-time event. Lasting change requires
a lasting commitment. As leaders juggle an ever-increasing workload, however,
distraction and disengagement can easily derail progress. Research shows that
there are effective tactics to help people turn good intentions into real results:
setting clear, actionable goals; getting frequent feedback on their progress;
and holding themselves accountable to their plan.
Every Business needs a serious
approach to succeed regardless of
what type business it is. Choosing a
method of operation, an accounting
system, start-up capital, a business
Existing and on-going help or a new
business project an analysis of the
your particulars is important to
The importance of business planning,
An overview of legal requirements, An
introduction to financing options,
Understanding the basics of creating
a financial projection including tax
Management Resources Group
Business Consulting & Capital Funding Firm
|Our Resources and Expertise with years of experience
ready to serve you
BUSINESS CONSULTING & WHAT DOES MRGaccess DO FOR
- Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your marketing, management,
and financial plans.
- Determine your start-up capital needs.
- Identify sources of start-up capital and backup sources if needed.
- Evaluate and quantify your borrowing power so you know how much
money you can get your hands on if needed.
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax
advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability should you
need to relocate.
- Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs
- Prepare a Cash Flow Budget so you know exactly how much money you
need to keep the business alive each month for the first few years.
Unplanned cash requirements are always emotionally painful.
- Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- Establish procedures to monitor and control costs.
- Setup a home office so you can maximize your tax deductions.
- Prepare and file all required state and local licenses and permits.
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing when you bring on your first
- Comply with employment laws so you don't get hit with fines and unhappy
- Identify your business insurance needs.
- Develop a solid Partnership Agreement. This is an extremely important
document for all new partnerships and will help prevent a tremendous
amount of financial and emotional problems down the road.
QUESTIONS ABOUT SOCIAL
MEDIA, SEO, INTERNET ADS?
What is the ROI on the Web.
Learn about result driven
A Guide to Winning Customers
marketing for those who are looking
to reach a broader customer base
and expand their markets. Learn what
marketing is and why it is vital to
Social Media Marketing
Are you using Social Media to help
increase sales of your product or
service? Do you lack the basic
knowledge to take advantage of the
incredible marketing reach that social
How it impacts your business. We talk
about: Defining what good customer
service is, implementing good
customer service, and how to improve
Our Client Base is Nationwide, We are located in California, Primarily Serving, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino.